FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas Pro 14 build 211 crashing when rendering or even watching preview.

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Guido Barbieri
Vegas Pro 14 build 211 crashing when rendering or even watching preview.
on Apr 6, 2017 at 4:32:27 pm

Hello! I'm new to the forum, but I really need help with this problem since I'm pretty desperate to fix it.
I was working on a proyect that took me almost 1 day, and I'm trying to finish it as soon as possible, but at the time of rendering (about 30% of the total progress) it crash and I don't know why.
If I click all the screen then the program closes, if I let it render some hours then it does nothing, I mean it doesn't crash to the level of closing the entire app but it keeps at 30% without moving on.
The proyect isn't long at all, it's duration is about 2 minutes of video.
I please need help with this, I tried to replicate the proyect from scratch in Vegas Pro 13 but I can't, it takes a lot of time and also it isn't as good as my original proyect, thanks for any help! I will post any information that is requested.
I'm running Windows 10, my PC is good enough to render because I used this multiple times.
Also sorry about my bad english, I hope you understand me!

Return to posts index

Alan Smith
Re: Vegas Pro 14 build 211 crashing when rendering or even watching preview.
on Apr 7, 2017 at 6:34:53 pm

This happened to me recently (crashing while trying to render). I figured out that there was a video filter causing the crash. As soon as I removed it, the render went smoothly. To find it, I started the render and watched the preview window as it went along, as soon as it crashed, I noted the clip it was on, went to it, removed the filter and it all was good. In my case, it was the skin softener filter. Hope that helps.

Return to posts index

Aaron Star
on Apr 7, 2017 at 7:07:57 pm

What Alan recommends is good advice as step one.

I would also look at the media formats of where the render is failing. You may need to convert the footage or photos to an intermediate format.

Then test render the area the render is failing at. Then try the render again from the beginning.

Also look at how your machine is doing heat wise on the CPU and GPU during the render. You might be hitting thermals, but generally overheat will cause system/app crash.

Return to posts index

Guido Barbieri
on Apr 7, 2017 at 9:10:59 pm

Thanks! I found that a audio track is the responsible of the issues, however that audio track has my audio edit, I can't just delete it, isn't there anything I can do?
Thanks a lot for the answers!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]