FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adding effects to whole track or event

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Phil Seymour
Adding effects to whole track or event
on Apr 3, 2017 at 12:00:09 pm

I have been away from editing for a while and am returning to the fold. I have forgotten something because I can't add a video effect to either a track or event. I select the effect, drag to the event and the settings window opens.. I make adjustments, close the window, but no effect. Any ideas? Vegas pro 12.

Windows 7 Pro64, i7 CPU, 16GB RAM, SSD boot drive, GTX 570 Graphics, Vegas Pro 12

Return to posts index

Richard Jones
Re: Adding effects to whole track or event
on Apr 3, 2017 at 1:02:50 pm

If this is in the Preview window you might have clicked the FX By-Pass button (the circle with a vertical line through it --- it has a drop down menu arrow at its side).

Richard

Return to posts index

Richard Jones
on Apr 3, 2017 at 1:03:27 pm

If this is in the Preview window you might have clicked the FX By-Pass button (the circle with a vertical line through it --- it has a drop down menu arrow at its side).

Richard

Return to posts index

Phil Seymour
on Apr 3, 2017 at 11:00:32 pm

Richard... many thanks. That was it. Something was gnawing at the back of my mind but obviously I didn't tweak to what I had done.
Now I am a happy little editor again.

Windows 7 Pro64, i7 CPU, 16GB RAM, SSD boot drive, GTX 570 Graphics, Vegas Pro 12

Return to posts index

Richard Jones
on Apr 4, 2017 at 10:47:15 am

Only too glad to help but sorry about the double post --- a bit of finger trouble on the keyboard!

Richard

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]