FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to create a video like this? (lots of text bouncing back and forth)

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Vegard Bell
How to create a video like this? (lots of text bouncing back and forth)
on Mar 31, 2017 at 8:34:54 pm

How do I create something similar in Vegas 14?

I know I can use a lot of different templates from Newbluefx titler, but is there any other plugins that will do this without a lot of work?

Return to posts index

John Rofrano
Re: How to create a video like this? (lots of text bouncing back and forth)
on Apr 1, 2017 at 1:40:27 pm

[Vegard Bell] "I know I can use a lot of different templates from Newbluefx titler, but is there any other plugins that will do this without a lot of work?"
Not for Vegas Pro. Companies like MotionVFX make tons of plug-ins for Final Cut Pro X, Apple Motion, and After Effects that create this style of pop-up title but there are none for Vegas Pro that I know of. If you want to create motion graphics like that, Vegas Pro is not really the best tool for the job. You really need a motion graphics tool.

BTW, that was probably done with Apple Motion or After Effects. While you can keyframe a lot of it in Vegas Pro and use masks, you will never get the bouncy movement. Those are behaviors that are built into apps like Motion and AE and are calculated mathematically. Just using keyframes won't give you the same fluid movement. It's a matter of using the right tool for the job.

~jr

http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasstsoftware.com

Return to posts index

pete baratta
Re: How to create a video like this? (lots of text bouncing back and forth)
on Apr 3, 2017 at 9:33:50 am

Hi,

You can easily do this in Bluff Titler...just tried bouncing a line of text and it took a minute.

You can probably download the demo at their website.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]