FORUMS: list search recent posts

project media window issue in Vegas 14

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Larry Brewer
project media window issue in Vegas 14
on Mar 16, 2017 at 5:26:50 pm

This issue may apply to other Vegas versions and builds. I currently use Vegas 14.

When the media in the project media window is displayed in the DETAILS mode it is possible to click and drag the columns left and right to change the order in which they are displayed. This is a nice feature and allows an editor to keep the column tabs he most commonly references closest to the left hand side of the project media window.

However I just discovered that it is possible to drag a column so far to the left as to drag it completely out of the viewing window and it then completely disappears. That's bad enough, but it gets worse. After this happens the column if forever missing in all new projects as well as older projects that are being re-opened.

Can anyone tell me how to get the project media window columns displayed in the DETAILS viewing mode back to their default setting?

Thanks!

Larry Brewer

Return to posts index

Larry Brewer
Re: project media window issue in Vegas 14
on Mar 16, 2017 at 5:53:04 pm

Found it! Right click inside project media window. Click VIEW and add columns or subtract columns one at a time. Still no DEFAULT layout but this gets me back where I need to be.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]