FORUMS: list search recent posts

Rendering stuck on 99%

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
kelphin phin
Rendering stuck on 99%
on Mar 16, 2017 at 1:21:03 pm

i already edit my video, and i render it,, it always work, until one day, because i want to increase my volume at video,, i re-edit my video, after that im render and leave home, estimated time only 35 minutes, but when i come back home at 5 hours later it still stuck on 99% i already try again and again and again, still like that,, i try to render other video,, it works perfectly 100%,, but this "render-stuck video" wont success,, always stuck on 99%, and today i try edit this video again and render, it stucks on 98%, please someone help me,, this is very important video..
im using magix vegas pro 14, and about my laptop, i think it already good enough for rendering, because i already render about 20 videos successfully and never faced this problem before

Return to posts index

David Shirey
Re: Rendering stuck on 99%
on Mar 16, 2017 at 6:41:04 pm

This may sound like a silly question, but is there enough free space on the target hard drive for the completed file to fit? I recall having that issue one time many years ago and then realizing the rendered file would be so large that it wouldn't fit in the remaining space, but it kept rendering up to 99% anyway then when it tried to complete the file it just hung there.

Return to posts index

kelphin phin
on Mar 17, 2017 at 11:31:32 am

i still got many space,, as i said, i already try edit other video about 14 minutes (my stucked video is 12 min only),, and the 14 minute video is successfully rendered,, without stucked,, i tried twice to render other video,, but when im back to edit this stucked video, with "import" menu, or delete it,, restore it from RB and re-edit it again,,, still! stuck on 99%

Return to posts index

László Kovács
on Mar 17, 2017 at 8:12:35 pm

I assume, where you render to is not a FAT32 drive with a 4GB filesize limit...
When it seems stuck, you don't see any activity? CPU, disk usage?
(Ram usage would another interesting point)

Can you play now the timeline after 98% at all?
Can you render a sesction only (say 0..95%, and then try 95..100%)?
Did you try to render to other template/codec?

Best regards

László Kovács

Return to posts index

Stefan Schramm
on Mar 23, 2017 at 9:45:54 am

So what happened? Can you tell us if the problem was fixed so we can all refer to this post when we have a simliar problem (like I did the other day, but that was fixed after a restart).

Thanks,
Stefan

Vegas 12, Windows 7 Professional

Return to posts index

kelphin phin
on Mar 27, 2017 at 4:16:01 pm

it was not fixed bro, im giving up, and start editing another video,, because there is no problem when i render other video,, i dont know what happen to that "stucked-video"

Return to posts index

David Shirey
on Mar 27, 2017 at 7:23:00 pm

I've had some weird problems I was never able to diagnose over the years, and sometimes just making a new Vegas project then copying everything over and saving it with a new name has fixed them. It's something to try anyway. Also Lazlo's advice to just render the last 15 seconds of the timeline just to make sure it renders okay on its own is a good idea.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]