FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Vegas 13 video gets choppy after render.

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kareem Torchon
Sony Vegas 13 video gets choppy after render.
on Mar 4, 2017 at 12:40:30 am

Hello, sorry if I put this in the wrong forum but I really need help with this problem. So I've been trying to make a NBA 2k17 video but after I render it, it looks choppy. I've tried everything like disabling GPU acceleration to disabling resample. The raw file is perfect but when I render it through Sony Vegas, no edits or anything, it becomes so choppy. For example, this video is the raw file,

. Then this is the rendered video in Sony Vegas with no edits,

. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with this, I'm hoping to add more edits for this video but I can't if the video comes out choppy regardless.

Return to posts index

Francois Pénzes
Re: Sony Vegas 13 video gets choppy after render.
on Mar 5, 2017 at 3:34:59 am

Hi Kareem

At what frame rate did you record your original footage ?

Run MediaInfo (Google search for download link) on your original un-edited file and post so others or I can get back to you.

Cheers !

PC Win 7 64-bit 16gb Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 550 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF305 + Canon XH-A1

''When the cutting stops, the editing begins...''

Return to posts index

Kareem Torchon
on Mar 6, 2017 at 1:25:02 am

Well, first, I downloaded the file from the Xbox app so I don't know if that will make a difference. But I ran the raw file through MediaInfo and it said 29.940 FPS. The 1 video stream is AVC, also the first video stream is 3 988 kb/s at 1280p x 720p. I hope this information helps.

Return to posts index

Francois Pénzes
on Mar 7, 2017 at 2:39:51 am

Hi Kareem

I think you problem lies with your frame rate. Normally, it should be 29.970 (NTSC). Yours is at 29.940. I think you can see where I am going here... You would first have to make your original file play at the 29.970 rate before dropping it in Vegas. Send it thru FFMPEG (or similar software) so you end up with a 29.970 video file. Vegas should not have any problems after that...

Cheers

PC Win 7 64-bit 16gb Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 550 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF305 + Canon XH-A1

''When the cutting stops, the editing begins...''

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]