How to save preset for CROP animation?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
seno meria
How to save preset for CROP animation?
on Mar 3, 2017 at 11:36:43 am

Hi.
I have several key-points of crop position:

I have saved that as preset, and want to duplicate the same animation over the other images of slideshow...

however, preset doesnt do that... it only copies 1 position, not the whole animation...
How can I put animation over images in bulk?

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: How to save preset for CROP animation?
on Mar 3, 2017 at 4:07:45 pm

Neyyeeah...

Try this COPY the SOURCE Event, move to the next EVENT and then PASTE EVENT ATTRIBUTES (PEA). You can PEA on a Selection of Events too.

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
on Mar 3, 2017 at 5:35:17 pm

Grazie has a good approach. But paste event attributes will paste in ALL the attributes not just the pan/crop. So if you have something else going like color curves or some other FX it will be applied too.

If you do a lot of this, you can create a veg file that contains all your pan/crop animations. This can be opened as a second instances of Vegas when you are working and then you can copy the attributes and apply them between instances of Vegas. At least you can do this in Vegas Pro 14.

Return to posts index

seno meria
on Mar 3, 2017 at 7:26:59 pm

THE ONLY SOLUTION that helped me, was (thanks to Altarvic) to use built-in Plugin-manager Package ...

here solution: https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/saving-anamations-within-a-...

1) in OPTIONS>PREFERENCES, the checkbox should be checked to "apply event effect to all events" (or like that option, cant remember)
2) Add any plugin (in my case, it was smart Zoom)
3) Animate it as you want, then click Plugin-Chain again, and click SAVE-AS.
4) select all events you want it to be applied, click VIEW>WINDOWS>Plugin Manager and choose the saved package, and drag over the one of the selected events

that is !

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
on Mar 3, 2017 at 11:47:27 pm

>> OPTIONS>PREFERENCES, the checkbox should be checked to "apply event effect to all events"

Can't find this preference setting. Saving a FX plug-in is not working for pan/crop animation for me. I'm doing something wrong? .. OR ?

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Mar 4, 2017 at 7:32:36 am

[seno meria] "THE ONLY SOLUTION that helped me, was (thanks to Altarvic) to use built-in Plugin-manager Package ..."
Our chum here wants to save the Pan/Crop Positional KeyFrames for Animations. The solution you offered is only correct for FX KeyFrames for retaining the changes to FXs and not Positional.

PEA is the only way I can come up with.

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]