FORUMS: list search recent posts

Plays past the end of the timeline?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Garrett Cosgrove
Plays past the end of the timeline?
on Feb 23, 2017 at 4:41:23 pm

I'm new to editing, I'm really confused, and google isn't helping me find this in the least, I thought my video was good, I rendered it, and it comes out with two extra seconds of black screen at the end, I go in to the project and sure enough it plays past the timeline two seconds, am I missing something? I can't seem to find a setting or a "set end manually" option, I am baffled.

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
Re: Plays past the end of the timeline?
on Feb 23, 2017 at 4:54:15 pm

It's possible something is out there that needs to be deleted. Do CTRL + END to find it. Zoom the timeline to see it.

Return to posts index

Marco Baer
on Feb 23, 2017 at 5:10:52 pm

Looks like you set the Loop-Region this way and also selected to render Loop-Region only in the render settings.

Return to posts index

Garrett Cosgrove
on Feb 23, 2017 at 7:07:56 pm

Oh my, how do I uh, have it render to the end of the timeline like a normal video?

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
on Feb 23, 2017 at 10:27:30 pm

Just make sure "render to loop region only" is unchecked and it should render to the end of the timeline.

So make sure you don't have anything hanging out after the end you intend. CTRL+END will show you where the end actually is -- that could even be something like a Marker. A blank timeline is not necessarily the END. Use CTRL+END to see where your timeline ends.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]