FORUMS: list search recent posts

Is it possible to change mouse wheel speed for zooming?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Oleg Merkuryev
Is it possible to change mouse wheel speed for zooming?
on Feb 20, 2017 at 9:18:16 am

Is it possible to change mouse wheel speed for zooming? For the present I have to turn the wheel too much to get the necessary zoom extent on event. My fingers hurt) I'd like the zooming to be faster. Is there a tweaking for that. Windows mouse wheel settings seem not influencing Vegas zooming at all.

Return to posts index

Aaron Star
Re: Is it possible to change mouse wheel speed for zooming?
on Feb 21, 2017 at 6:40:59 pm

You generally change your mouse speeds in the Windows Control Panel Pointer settings. Sometimes if your mouse is a gaming or speciality mouse, there will be manufacturer drivers that control the wheel and other buttons.

Return to posts index

Oleg Merkuryev
on Feb 22, 2017 at 6:44:36 am

[Aaron Star] "You generally change your mouse speeds in the Windows Control Panel Pointer settings."

That's the problem. Windows settings somehow don't effect the speed of mouse wheel zoom in Vegas.

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
on Feb 22, 2017 at 4:53:05 pm

My scroll wheel also does not respond to any settings changes when using Vegas .. My mouse zooms all the way in about 4 spins of the scroll wheel .. but .. there are other methods.

CTRL + UP/DOWN arrow will get you there and back quickly.

• Click the Zoom In Time button to increase the horizontal zoom level to show more event detail.
• Click the Zoom Out Time button to decrease the horizontal zoom level to show more of the timeline.
Click and drag the area between the buttons to zoom in or out on the timeline.

You can also use the Up/Down Arrow keys to zoom:
• Press the Up/Down Arrow keys to zoom in horizontally in small increments.
• Press Ctrl+Up/Down Arrow to zoom in large increments. If a time selection exists, Ctrl+Up/Down Arrow will zoom to the selection.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]