FORUMS: list search recent posts

Synced footage in Sony Vegas pro 13 w/plural eyes and tried to copy and paste into vegas pro 14 but nothing happens at all.

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Krumins
Synced footage in Sony Vegas pro 13 w/plural eyes and tried to copy and paste into vegas pro 14 but nothing happens at all.
on Feb 18, 2017 at 5:49:52 pm

Hello There, seem to be having trouble copying my footage from Sony Vegas 13, synced footage w/plural eyes and tried to copy and paste into vegas pro 14 but nothing happens at all. Any thoughts?

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
Re: Synced footage in Sony Vegas pro 13 w/plural eyes and tried to copy and paste into vegas pro 14 but nothing happens at all.
on Feb 18, 2017 at 6:22:50 pm

I can't copy anything from V13 to V14 either. Don't remember if I could before latest version of V14 ??

But you can open a V13 veg file in V14. So you can put all your PluralEyes stuff in one veg and open it in an instance of V14 and work with it from there. There may be other work arounds.

Return to posts index

László Kovács
Re: Synced footage in Sony Vegas pro 13 w/plural eyes and tried to copy and paste into vegas pro 14 but nothing happens at all.
on Feb 18, 2017 at 7:21:13 pm

Hi,

Copy-paste between Vegas 13 - Vegas 14 is possible, but only if you have the Magix build of V13 (I guess it was 543).

Best regards

László Kovács

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
on Feb 18, 2017 at 8:05:17 pm

I'm using V13 build 453. Can't copy to V14 .. previous version that I had was 444. Not sure if that copied to V14 ?

OP should be able to work around using Veg files. I assume OP is using V13 for PluralEyes.

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
on Feb 18, 2017 at 9:19:35 pm

I downloaded the Magix version. It's 545. I'm not going to use it myself as I'm in the middle of a fair size VP13 project with all running just fine.

Magix seems organized now on all the old Sony Products. Nearly all of mine showed up here:

https://www.magix.com/us/support/my-service-center/

Return to posts index

John Krumins
on Feb 19, 2017 at 4:29:39 am

My Sony Vegas 13 is build 453, and my Vegas Pro 14 is build 201. What ultimately has worked for me is this, I found the .veg file and right clicked "open with" "choose default program" "Vegas pro" so now when I open the program it goes to Vegas pro 14, I selected all and copy, I then was able to paste into my other vegas pro 14 file. Thanks for the great advice.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]