FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can Vegas 13 Pro play at a slower pace? (Not permanently, just to assist me with captioning)

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Amanda Duffield
Can Vegas 13 Pro play at a slower pace? (Not permanently, just to assist me with captioning)
on Feb 8, 2017 at 10:59:07 am

I just want to slow it down whilst I'm captioning/editing.
If not, does VLC or WMP do this?
Thanks.

Return to posts index

László Kovács
Re: Can Vegas 13 Pro play at a slower pace? (Not permanently, just to assist me with captioning)
on Feb 8, 2017 at 11:10:21 am

Press "K" and keep it pressed while you hit "L" 2 times. that will play timeline at 0,5x speed.
Tha same works with "J" instead of "L", it just plays backwards.
Is that what you need?

Best regards

László Kovács

Return to posts index

Amanda Duffield
Re: Can Vegas 13 Pro play at a slower pace? (Not permanently, just to assist me with captioning)
on Feb 8, 2017 at 11:41:51 am

Yes! Thank you.

I still have the problem whereby the closed captions don't refresh in the preview screen. So I see the first one, and then after that I don't see the others unless I stop the playback exactly at the next caption, the start the playback again. Then I see the one it's on, but it doesn't refresh to the next one when the cursor moves past it.

Do you know how I fix that?

Thanks so much for you help.

Return to posts index

László Kovács
on Feb 8, 2017 at 11:43:59 am

Sorry, I have zero experience with closed captioning ☹
In that regard I can't help.

Best regards

László Kovács

Return to posts index

Amanda Duffield
on Feb 10, 2017 at 5:01:05 am

Actually, just to fill you in on that. It was too slow to hear the speech correctly, but worth the try !

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]