FORUMS: list search recent posts

Black rendering spaces on Vegas 14

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mario Gonzalez
Black rendering spaces on Vegas 14
on Jan 30, 2017 at 6:46:49 am

Using Vegas 14, I have in my timeline Red Scarlett video that play with no problem,go edits color correction and so on, but when I do the render to MP4 2k (the material is 4k) exactly at the same point turns some of the clips to black, not all of them so I end up with black spot on the render, any ideas?

Mario Lagsbartt

Return to posts index

Aaron Star
Re: Black rendering spaces on Vegas 14
on Jan 30, 2017 at 10:56:14 pm

Testing would be the only thing I can think of.

See if there is a glitch in the media that goes black.

Do you get the same results if you disable all the effects?

Have you tried disabling all the effects, and re-enabling until you get the error?

Have you tried an alternate codec like cineform.avi, or Sony AVC vs Mainconcept to see if they turn black too?

Disabled GPU timeline accell, and turning off GPU accel in the render as template?

Return to posts index

Mario Gonzalez
on Feb 14, 2017 at 9:23:07 pm

HI, no I havent but is a good idea, I will do that since I still cant fix it, thanks

Mario

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Jan 31, 2017 at 8:33:01 am

[Mario Gonzalez] "but when I do the render to MP4 2k (the material is 4k) exactly at the same point turns some of the clips to black, not all of them so I end up with black spot on the render, any ideas?"Although using HD, I've had exactly this, black Frames. I've also had Frame reversal within the same frame after using MAINCONCEPT MPG2. I've long reported this in the then SCS Forum and the responses I got, although were well meant, none were able to cure this issue. What I do now is to prepare a SONY MXF and use that as my Media for rendering through MAINCONCEPT.

You could try testing my approach to see if it "cures" these black frames.

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Mario Gonzalez
on Feb 14, 2017 at 10:25:35 pm

Hi, I tried this and also disabling all effects but now is worst, even in a new edit list and any video now everything is just black, all the videos, mov, red, mpeg, etc plays perfectly outside Vegas but not in the timeline.

Mario😨

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]