FORUMS: list search recent posts

Youtuber with 650k Subscribers Quick Question

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jimmy Donaldson
Youtuber with 650k Subscribers Quick Question
on Jan 28, 2017 at 9:20:52 pm

Hey! I am the guy who counted to 100,000 in one video as seen here -

I recently finished counting to 200,000 and the video is like 53 hours long. I want to render the whole footage through sony vegas for youtube. I handbroke all the individual files so they are a little smaller. I rendered this in sony vegas but when I tried to upload it to youtube it got stuck at 95% processing and gave me an error. The video size was under youtube's limit but youtube and no other application is accepting the video I rendered out of sony vegas so I think it is corrupt (but idk because I can watch it no problem)

My question is, what render settings should I use for a video this long? Idc about quality, I just need to know what is the proper way to render a 55 hours long video.

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
Re: Youtuber with 650k Subscribers Quick Question
on Jan 29, 2017 at 5:50:08 am

Not sure anyone can tell you for sure ... but I just created a 15 hour timeline .. and used the lowest quality Windows Media Video template at 512kbps .. After about 2 minutes, I rendered to about 1% .. so this might mean that your render would run for 100 times x 2 minutes or around 200 minutes times about 3 or 4 .. so around 600-800 minutes .. at least on my machine. Your mileage may vary.

Naturally you should try to match the video on your timeline to render in terms of its properties, meaning resolution, frames per second etc. How can anyone say for sure it will render to completion?

But I have never attempted a timeline or a render this long. New territory.

Return to posts index

Aaron Star
Re: Youtuber with 650k Subscribers Quick Question
on Jan 29, 2017 at 6:10:23 pm

https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Concatenate

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]