FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re-Template Sony Vegas Project

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
tom andrew
Re-Template Sony Vegas Project
on Jan 20, 2017 at 3:05:19 pm

Hi everyone !

1 -My case is: I'm creating project for video : top list - . I have an idea that, make one project with : image, background music, voice, and subtitle and each in seperate layer. . Using export function to save as a template.

2 -Then with the second video using the template above I change the image, video , .... to the template, then open the template...now here is my problem...

All image,trans,effect,...is correctly,but the voice is not quite right ... sometime it longer, some time it short than the template, because using the template it just stay there as the original template....So here anyone can help me that if somehow when i using this technique, the image or video auto adjust with the voice accordingly.

and my second question is : about the subtitle that is there anyway that I can manage protype tiler and import them with the text, because moving along over 40 protype tiler is so stressful,cause I make a lot of video like this.

I want to find some solution that automate everything, just change the file name with template rules then everything is correctly and just render it out.

P/s : I'm using Ultimate S and Vegasure too, but can't find anything help me....

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]