FORUMS: list search recent posts

System low on memory problem

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
isak schwartz
System low on memory problem
on Dec 28, 2016 at 1:32:58 am

Hello, I'm trying to render a video in 1440p or 4K but I keep getting this error message - https://gyazo.com/4d315dfc6b24a9c36f41d549dabe6c2a . I can render the project without problems in 1080p but I'd like to go higher.

I've read a few threads regarding this issue and so far I've tried doing this - https://i.gyazo.com/0cf198833f861cc673da76aab8e1b730.png , which was suggested by someone. I've also tried allowing sony vegas to handle files larger than 2 gb using CFF-Explorer.

So yeah, does anyone know of some possible fix to this problem? It seems like I'm able to render at least 1440p by rendering with lower render settings overall but I'd preferably go with maximum quality. I don't think my ram should be the problem since I have 32 gb whereof 27 gb is not being used by any programs while trying to render

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Return to posts index

Shinra Bansho
Re: System low on memory problem
on Dec 28, 2016 at 11:31:47 am

Please see if disabling GPU acceleration in Preference setting will solve the system low on memory problem.

Return to posts index

isak schwartz
on Dec 28, 2016 at 12:20:12 pm

It did try this but it didnt work, however, I was able to solve the problem on some level by reducing the amount of reference frames in the render settings from 14 to 4. I hope this wont mess up the quality too much though,

Return to posts index

Shinra Bansho
on Dec 28, 2016 at 12:28:46 pm

Sorry that I missed you already tried disabling GPU. Out of curiosity, tho', what happens if you import (i.e. nest) the veg file into a new project and render?

Return to posts index

isak schwartz
on Dec 28, 2016 at 4:09:21 pm

oh thats something, ill try it out after im done rendering :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]