FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Vegas Crashing when importing Files?!?!

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Aiden Clark
Sony Vegas Crashing when importing Files?!?!
on Dec 20, 2016 at 5:03:43 am

Basically i have a bunch of edit pre records, some work some dont, on my old pc with worse specs it ran fine, on this new pc barely any of my clips open at all. just crashes. if anyone knows how to fix this or at least find the sony vegas crash logs please help! ill post video footage to help?!?!?

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Sony Vegas Crashing when importing Files?!?!
on Dec 20, 2016 at 6:13:35 am

Aiden, you're going to need to supply far more info than writing it just doesn't work.

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Aiden Clark
on Dec 25, 2016 at 12:01:39 am

alright, would you like some video footage mabye help to see my issue here. its so hard to fix, tried codecs and stuff seems literally no one else is dealing with this situation

specs :
GPU Nvidia GTX 1070 8GB
CPU Intel Core I7 6700k
RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance 3300mhz

Return to posts index

Aiden Clark
on Dec 25, 2016 at 12:31:47 am

Return to posts index

Eric Clinch
on Dec 25, 2016 at 1:42:41 am

Obviously Vegas doesn't like your avi files. What codec were they made with? Suggest you supply the media info for one of them.

You state they worked on an older pc. Was that running a different, earlier version of Vegas?

Return to posts index

Aiden Clark
on Dec 26, 2016 at 7:12:12 pm

on my older pc. i had exactly the same version of sony vegas and downloaded exactly the same codec, because the dude who i got the clips off left a text document and i followed the instructions on my older pc and the clips worked, ive followed them more then once on this pc and still dont work ive retried doing what he said and still dosent work, the instructions were to download Xvid and i have done that except the clips instead of not opening it freezes sony vegas like in the video i linked

Return to posts index

Robin Walker
on Dec 30, 2016 at 6:23:37 am

Have you tried using import media to bring the clips into Project Media? I've experienced crashes when dragging onto the timeline with SV13.

And does it happen with all your clips or just the AVIs from this project? Or do you have the same problem with other clips?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]