FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Vegas Velocity

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Toofan Rahim
Sony Vegas Velocity
on Dec 2, 2016 at 12:29:41 am

Hello everyone,
I am not a technology expert so I will try to explain my problem as simply as I can.
I make a lot of game breakthroughs for youtube, and I use vegas to edit clips. In order to make the clips short and comprehensive I use the velocity strip to speed up the video to the max. My problem is that because I have so many clips that need to be joined together for upload when I speed the video sometimes I lose the start and end point of clip as the clip remains in its original timeline length and since video is sped up it keeps looping for that length.
Is there anyway to stop the clip from looping so it starts and ends at the original start and end point of the clip but sped up so I don't have to manually look for the start and end points, this is very time consuming considering the amount of clips I have.

Any help will be appreciated

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
Re: Sony Vegas Velocity
on Dec 2, 2016 at 3:30:29 am

Look for the small V shaped notches at the top of the event on the timeline. Grab the right side of the event and pull it to the left so as to collapse the event until all the notches at the top are gone.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]