FORUMS: list search recent posts

BCC layer deformer an other BCC plugins in Vegas 14

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lutz Godau
BCC layer deformer an other BCC plugins in Vegas 14
on Nov 26, 2016 at 10:37:14 pm

Hallo, I have upgraded from Sony Movie Studio (which I used for many years) to Vegas 14 Pro and done another upgrade to the Suite. I did it mainly to get the masking and the BCC plugins. I expected to be able to work with my own files (video and photo) for example in "BCC Layer Deformer". Unfortunatly this does not seem to be possible or I am just too stupid to find the solution. Most tutorials about this are for AE. I started to doubt if it was the best thing to spend that much money on Vegas, just because I did not want to start new learning with the ADOBE workflow.

Anyway, may be I am just doing something wrong and somebody can help me. Can I upload my own files to the layer deformer ? I have tried to load all types of files like mp4, jpeg, avi in the preset menue. It allways says "not supported". I can only use those bsp-files. I read somewhere, that all videos accepted in AE are usable in BBC Layer Deformer. Am I so restricted in Vegas ? I hope it is just my inexperience.

Sorry for my simple English. It is not my native language.

Greetings from Germany. Lutz

Return to posts index

John Rofrano
Re: BCC layer deformer an other BCC plugins in Vegas 14
on Nov 28, 2016 at 7:07:41 pm

[Lutz Godau] "Anyway, may be I am just doing something wrong and somebody can help me. Can I upload my own files to the layer deformer ? I have tried to load all types of files like mp4, jpeg, avi in the preset menue. It allways says "not supported". I can only use those bsp-files. I read somewhere, that all videos accepted in AE are usable in BBC Layer Deformer. Am I so restricted in Vegas ? I hope it is just my inexperience."
There are no limitations in Vegas Pro. It sounds like you're just using the wrong parameters.

Drop the BCC Layer Deformer onto an Event on the Timeline. Then open the Video Event FX window and under Front Material look for Front Texture Layer and select Source Layer. That's it! Do the same for the other sides.

~jr

http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasstsoftware.com

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
on Nov 29, 2016 at 7:43:21 pm

As John mentioned also, there are no limitations in Boris when using Vegas.... Only the 3 way Color
Corrector filter is not available in Vegas, but available in other hosts.

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

Lutz Godau
on Nov 29, 2016 at 11:07:31 pm

Thank you :-)

Return to posts index

Lutz Godau
on Nov 29, 2016 at 11:06:16 pm

Thank you a lot, my problem is solved :-)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]