FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can't include audio when rendering in many formats.

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chuck Oldright
Can't include audio when rendering in many formats.
on Nov 21, 2016 at 8:40:26 am

Hello,

I'm having an issue with audio when rendering projects in Vegas Pro 13 and 14. When I choose many of the render templates I'm not able to include audio in my final project. I click on render - select a template (Sony AVC-MVC) - click on "customize template" - then click on the audio tab. On that page the "include audio" checkbox is greyed out and I can't click on the checkbox to include audio. Any ideas?

Return to posts index

Ole Kristiansen
Re: Can't include audio when rendering in many formats.
on Nov 21, 2016 at 7:18:24 pm

Render the image and sound separately is intended for when making a DVD or Blu-ray Disc with DVD Architect! However, you can render the image first and then the audio with a audio template and then merge the two files with a program called tsMuxeR

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
on Nov 21, 2016 at 7:43:37 pm

Something could be up here. Exactly which template has the audio greyed out?

Return to posts index

Chuck Oldright
on Nov 21, 2016 at 8:06:18 pm

This is strange... It seems to be all the Blu-Ray templates. It's greyed out in Main Concept AVC/AAC - all the Blu-Ray templates. Main Concept MPEG-2 - all of the Blu-Ray templates. Sony AVC/MVC - all the Blu-Ray templates.

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
on Nov 21, 2016 at 8:22:06 pm

If it's all the Blu-Ray or DVD templates then all is well as Ole points out above. You'll need to render a separate audio track to use in DVD Architect. I think most people use AC-3. If you use the exact same timeline to render the video and the audio separately, DVD Architect should sink that up for you when making the Blu-Ray disc. But I'm not really that familiar with DVDA.

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
on Nov 21, 2016 at 8:26:46 pm

Whoops. Meant to type "sync" not "sink" .. Getting old. Wish there was an "edit" function here.

Return to posts index

Ole Kristiansen
on Nov 21, 2016 at 8:30:24 pm

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]