FORUMS: list search recent posts

Missing Audio Effects

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tyler Ammons
Missing Audio Effects
on Nov 17, 2016 at 3:34:21 am

Hi there! So I recently got a new build, and have been reinstalling all the programs I had before. When I went to install Sony Vegas, everything worked fine, except when I click on Audio Event FX, it is blank! It shows all the folders that there should be, its just none of the effects are there! Does anyone have any ideas? Is there a file I might be missing? Any help is appreciated. ;)

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
Re: Missing Audio Effects
on Nov 17, 2016 at 5:19:51 pm

What version of Vegas? Posting a screen shot would be helpful.

wwaag

Return to posts index

Tyler Ammons
on Dec 23, 2016 at 11:57:00 pm

Hi there, sorry it took so long... didn't realize I had gotten a reply xD. Here is the screenshot:

I'm using Sony Vegas Pro 13. I tried reinstalling it, with no luck. It worked back on my laptop, but after switching to a desktop, I noticed the missing FX :(. Thanks for any help!

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
on Dec 24, 2016 at 12:48:33 am

I'm sure you've done this, but you have FX packages selected. If you don't have any FX packages created, it will show blank. Try selecting the folder All under Audio.

wwaag

Return to posts index

Tyler Ammons
on Dec 24, 2016 at 12:58:00 am

Yeah, but it shows the same when I click on "all" or any of the other folders.... It just shows a blank.

Return to posts index

Tyler Ammons
on Dec 24, 2016 at 1:40:30 am

Huh.... after the 4th reinstallation, they finally showed up. Thanks for the help anyways!

Return to posts index

Tyler Ammons
on Dec 24, 2016 at 1:42:11 am

After looking around, I think the problem might have been a missing redist since my computer is so new.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]