FORUMS: list search recent posts

[Vegas 12] Is there any way I can automatically keep the image's original size when I insert to the video?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
tony chen
[Vegas 12] Is there any way I can automatically keep the image's original size when I insert to the video?
on Nov 9, 2016 at 3:34:22 pm

So let's say I want to insert an image that's 200x200. My video is 1920x1080. Whenever I insert it, it seems to zoom it to a larger size. Is there a way by default I can make it so that it keeps the original image's size?

I know panning/cropping and dragging does work but that's time consuming when having to place lots of images.

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: [Vegas 12] Is there any way I can automatically keep the image's original size when I insert to the video?
on Nov 9, 2016 at 5:13:12 pm

[tony chen] " Is there a way by default I can make it so that it keeps the original image's size?"
Yes, uncheck Auto Crop in Preferences:

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

tony chen
Re: [Vegas 12] Is there any way I can automatically keep the image's original size when I insert to the video?
on Nov 16, 2016 at 12:57:59 am

For some reason, I did what you did but it still showed my images across the whole screen. It might be because of the preview window right? I dont want to have to keep pan/crop every single image I put on the screen

Return to posts index

Aleksey Tarasov
on Nov 9, 2016 at 6:43:24 pm

Automatically? No.
Correct it with a script? Yes.

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Nov 10, 2016 at 11:13:35 am

[Aleksey Tarasov] "Automatically? No."
Was I incorrect in my advise?

* Grazie

PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti

Return to posts index

Aleksey Tarasov
on Nov 10, 2016 at 11:40:28 am

As I understand, OP wants a small image remained small on the screen (in its native resolution), like this:

Auto Crop option is used to make images match the output frame size by cropping it.

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Nov 10, 2016 at 12:23:29 pm

Yes, I know what was wanted. Turn Off or uncheck auto crop.

* Grazie

Return to posts index

Aleksey Tarasov
on Nov 10, 2016 at 12:24:57 pm

And this works?

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Nov 10, 2016 at 1:36:31 pm

[Aleksey Tarasov] "And this works?"
No. It will "fill" to largest dimension. Hmmm...

* Grazie

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]