FORUMS: list search recent posts

How can I render video clips with sony vegas pro 14?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ercan Aslan
How can I render video clips with sony vegas pro 14?
on Nov 6, 2016 at 12:54:45 pm

How can I render video clips with sony vegas pro 14? I want to do more video render at the same time I do not want to deal with each other

Return to posts index

Jeff Lee
Re: How can I render video clips with sony vegas pro 14?
on Nov 6, 2016 at 3:32:01 pm

on the tool bar goto Tools/Scripting

Return to posts index

Ercan Aslan
on Nov 6, 2016 at 3:42:53 pm

I do not understand much about where I should enter TOOLS in sony vegas program

Return to posts index

George Dean
on Nov 6, 2016 at 5:48:37 pm

Hi Ercan,

I'm using Sony Vegas Pro 13, so this might be different than version 14......

Click on 'Tools'. From the drop down menu click on "Scripting'. From the pop-up menu select 'BatchRender +Events'. This will pop-up a window your can configure your batch renders. The options are, the folder where you want the renders to go, the prefix name of the renders, the render template you want to use for rendering, options for render project, render selection, or render events, and the suffix incremental number for each event rendered.

There are other batch render scripts available in public domain which may fit your needs better, but I'm not sure which will work with your version of Vegas Pro.

I use these three scripts when I batch render several clips/event to an intermediate file, which are variations of the 'BatchRender +Events' script (NOTE: I used these in Magix Vegas Pro 14 trial version, but needed to edit the script with a text editor to change out the namespace)......

- 'RegionsAtEvents', which marks each event as a 'Region' and give that region the same name as the event clip.
- 'Batch Render - Regions', which brings up a window like the 'BatchRender +Event' scripts.
- 'RemoveAllMarkerRegions', which simply removes the regions created by the 'RegionsAtEvents' scripts and cleans up the timeline.

Hope this helps......

Best Regards.....George

Return to posts index

Ercan Aslan
on Nov 6, 2016 at 7:29:25 pm

My narration is very beautiful but I do not understand it because it is not in English ?

If you are using skype please add me skype ercanaslan@hotmail.com.tr google lion is my

Return to posts index

Ercan Aslan
on Nov 6, 2016 at 7:43:30 pm

http://666kb.com/i/ddw7kw70ebt5zlwqg.png

What do i have to do after that

Return to posts index

Ole Kristiansen
on Nov 6, 2016 at 7:58:15 pm

I made this little video to someone on another forum - to show how to batch render in Sony vegas pro!

Return to posts index

Ercan Aslan
on Nov 6, 2016 at 8:45:41 pm

Thank you perfect man yeah at the end i could watch the video everyone else i could thank you from here

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]