Hey guys, I have a problem. I really need an XML file to go out of Vegas 13 in order to use it in Davinci Resolve, however the file will invariably crash at 84%. I render out media, and there are some clips in the timeline which are not on the drive. I also selected 'exclude unused media'. I tried compatibility mode, disabling GPU accelaration, multi core rendering playback set to FALSE etc., but nothing works.
I agree with Steve. Back in time I tried with Vegas Pro / Davinci Resolve workflow -
but there was something wrong with the timecode in the XML file made by Vegas Pro.
Ended up having to import the original recordings to Davinci Resolve - fix color balance and color grade, then export the files with original names and then replace the footage in Vegas Pro.