Vegasaur auto crossfades or close gaps with "external" audio

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joseph Abaji
Vegasaur auto crossfades or close gaps with "external" audio
on Oct 25, 2016 at 11:03:29 am
Last Edited By Joseph Abaji on Oct 26, 2016 at 12:53:43 pm

Hello,

I use a separate microphone to record audio in addition to my shotgun mounted microphone on the camera. Everything is synched in vegas, but when i used the close gaps option, my additional audio layer gets separated from the video clip, even though they are grouped. How can we close gaps (or make auto transitions) without losing the sync between grouped video + external audio.

Thank you for your help.

Return to posts index

Aleksey Tarasov
Re: Vegasaur auto crossfades or close gaps with "external" audio
on Oct 27, 2016 at 12:28:01 pm

Currently, Vegasaur does not sync external events (I have added your request to my backlog).

You can try to use Close Gaps (Selected Tracks) command (don't forget to select tracks with external events ) but this may not work (it depends on the layout of the events).

You can also delete timeline gaps as shown below using Project Auditor. All events on the timeline will be synced.

Return to posts index

Joseph Abaji
on Oct 27, 2016 at 1:10:44 pm

Thank you for the work around!

I am new to vegasaur and was not familiar with the auditor function. Is it possible to make an audit scan for a selected timeline (limited timeline, instead of entire timeline)?

Thanks

Return to posts index

Aleksey Tarasov
on Oct 27, 2016 at 1:18:56 pm

Click Options button and you can select which tracks to use and which checks to perform.
You can also use this drop-down menu:

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]