FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas Pro 14 -The Generated Media icon on an event (next to the event-pan/crop icon) does not open the app anymore

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Enrique Mahecha
Vegas Pro 14 -The Generated Media icon on an event (next to the event-pan/crop icon) does not open the app anymore
on Oct 18, 2016 at 1:40:20 am

Hello everyone,

I made a little YT video hoping you guys have some ideas. As the title states... it just went dead!.. annoying.

TIA

EM

Return to posts index

László Kovács
Re: Vegas Pro 14 -The Generated Media icon on an event (next to the event-pan/crop icon) does not open the app anymore
on Oct 18, 2016 at 6:18:55 am

Hi,

I think it is there, you just dragged it off-screen.
(When on notebook, saometimes I also do unwanted mouse movements by accidentally touching the touchpad )
When you press that icon, the focus is on that window. Press alt-space, that brings up the standard window menu of windows. You may not see, as this menu may be still off-screen.
Choose "move" (or whatever it is called - my windows is not english) - I think this is the second menuitem, and press enter. After that you can move the window with the cursor keys. Try the method on a visible window first ?

Another option would be to reset Vegas defaults, press ctrl-shift while Vegas is starting.

Best regards

László Kovács

Return to posts index

Enrique Mahecha
Re: Vegas Pro 14 -The Generated Media icon on an event (next to the event-pan/crop icon) does not open the app anymore
on Oct 18, 2016 at 12:49:14 pm

Thank you Mr. László Kovács,

Yes, I had already found the CTRL+SHIFT solution, and it worked!.. so I am happily doing tittles again. But I will make a note of the other techniques you mentioned.

Take care,

EM

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]