FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Vegas Pro 13 2 Part Question

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Robert Engle
Sony Vegas Pro 13 2 Part Question
on Oct 10, 2016 at 12:41:44 pm

First/ I tried downloading from 2 different sites free intros and one messed up my computer and downloaded all sorts of crap. I cant get rid of some PC online help icon. Is there a proven site that you guys use to download intros to use in Vegas that wont download everything else you don't want.

2nd I did have one intro and already had a video project opened and when I went to import this intro clip just like any other media it imported but opened in a new window in Vegas. I couldn't see my project. Can you not import intros after you have already started a project ? I always add pictures and video clips as I go without issue ?

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bob

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
Re: Sony Vegas Pro 13 2 Part Question
on Oct 10, 2016 at 1:13:14 pm

There are but a few sites where one can get Vegas templates, but in all fairness, they are not
professional nor are they creative enough.
Digital Juice on the other hand was the only place you could get really awesome Vegas templates,
but since they moved to a subscription based payment plan, i can no longer recommend them to the
everyday user...

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

George Dean
Re: Sony Vegas Pro 13 2 Part Question
on Oct 10, 2016 at 3:01:57 pm

Hi Robert,

Do a search for 'Vegas Pro nested projects'. That should reveal some information that may be helpful.

Another quick and clean method is to open the intro project in Vegas, make any modification you like, then render it out to an intermediate file. This file then can be brought into any Vegas pro just like you normally add your clips to the timeline, because after rendering, that is exactly what they are, a video clip.

There are several 'render as' options that will provide visually loosless or uncompressed files which will look good in your project. CineForm is one that I use a lot, but not the only option. If you are not familiar, the CineForm codec comes when you install GoPro Studio and will appear as a codec option in the 'Video for Windows' Output Format. Choose any template, then change the options to match your project settings. The CineForm codec will appear in 'Customize Template' under 'Video Format' drop down options. The file extension (wrapper) will be AVI.

Best Regards.......George

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]