FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Vegas Pro 13 with picture of problem

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Robert Engle
Sony Vegas Pro 13 with picture of problem
on Oct 8, 2016 at 10:09:31 pm

Ok posting this again because im not sure if I sent the pictures correctly to the nice guy who responded. I know how to make the windows bigger in Sony Vegas. My problem is the icons are to small and the timeline is a little small. I put 2 pictures here with descriptions in Photoshop to show the icons and where they are. Basically all my tool bars are to small and all the icons to choose from. I need my tools bigger I cant see anything without my face up to the screen. PLEASE HELP.
Thanks Bob

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
Re: Sony Vegas Pro 13 with picture of problem
on Oct 9, 2016 at 2:18:12 am

Are you using a UHD monitor? If so, that's your problem with V13. The icons are extremely small and almost unreadable. Fixes--scale back display resolution to 1920 x 1080 (which kinda defeats the purpose of getting a UHD monitor) or upgrade to V14 which supports UHD monitors.

wwaag

Return to posts index

Robert Engle
Re: Sony Vegas Pro 13 with picture of problem
on Oct 9, 2016 at 2:47:25 pm

Yes using the SONY 32 inch UHD 4K monitor. I love this monitor as 4K videos from You-Tube look awesome. I went into the control panel and lowered the resolution and it was sort of ok but it for some reason made the video playing look really grainy. I'm not sure if that is because it was already imported ? It looked real bad. I don't think I will do it this way as I would have to keep going back and forth with changing the resolution. It sucks to spend $250.00 to upgrade just for this. Do you think there are other good things to upgrade for with Version 14 ? Do you have 14 ? Thanks for your help really appreciate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bob

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]