FORUMS: list search recent posts

MVP 14 BCC 10 FX Browser

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Craig Meeks
MVP 14 BCC 10 FX Browser
on Oct 8, 2016 at 3:18:39 am

Hi! I have never used BCC before, so I am now getting into it with this new MVP 14 bundle. My question is in regards to the Boris FX Browser. I am attempting to apply a video glitch to some text. In the Boris FX Browser it looks great, but I cant seam to get the effect to show up on the timeline. Reading through the Boris support page, it says there should be an "apply" button in the bottom right, along with a couple other buttons. Right now the only button I have is "close." So when I click "close" the effect is not applied on my timeline. Here is a quick video I recorded of what I am seeing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zfqpsw9zr7o2ylz/bcctest.mp4?dl=0

I am not familiar with BCC so if anyone has any experience or knows what I am talking about I would love to hear from you.

Initially I thought it was an activation issue or something but I have entered my serial number and it seems other effects are applying fine on the timeline, the effects don't use the FX Browser.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Craig

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
Re: MVP 14 BCC 10 FX Browser
on Oct 8, 2016 at 6:09:00 am

You should see Cancel and Apply at the lower right hand corner of the Boris FX Browser.
Try then to reset its workspace window. From the toolbar, go to Windows > Workspaces > and you
will see the options.

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

Craig Meeks
Re: MVP 14 BCC 10 FX Browser
on Oct 8, 2016 at 8:05:24 pm

Thanks Steve. Yes, I already tried resetting the workspace to no avail. The only button in the bottom right is still "close." Any other ideas? It looks like I may need to contact Boris directly about this. I wonder if it is an issue with the new Magix integration. Is anybody running the new MVP 14 with BCC 10?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]