FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas Pro 13 NewBlue FX Titler problem

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Robert Horton
Vegas Pro 13 NewBlue FX Titler problem
on Sep 30, 2016 at 4:27:34 pm

Hi all, I have looked at this site often but now I have joined and this is my first post. I have used Vegas Pro 12 for some time with few problems. I took up the offer to upgrade to Vegas Pro 13 with Vegas Pro 14 to be free in September. I installed Vegas Pro 13 and all seemed fine. I had NewBlue FX Titler Pro 1.0 working fine on Vegas Pro 12 but on Vegas Pro 13 I get a watermark, NewBlue Fx etc, which makes it not usable. Can any clever person out there suggest how I might overcome this problem.

Thanks
BobH

Return to posts index

Mike Kujbida
Re: Vegas Pro 13 NewBlue FX Titler problem
on Sep 30, 2016 at 7:07:05 pm

Contact tech support at NewBlue. I've found them very quick to reply.

Return to posts index

Mark Barton
on Oct 1, 2016 at 12:29:14 am

NewBlue support could tell you for certain, but I recall something along the lines that Titler Pro 1 was licensed for just the one version of VP12 and not all versions. I find Titler Pro 4 much more stable and useful and upgraded directly via NewBlue. That gave me the ability to use with any version of Vegas Pro, but also other editors too. It may be like my Boris BCC complete plugin, where I see the watermark with a new version of Vegas, but I just need to register it again.

Return to posts index

Robert Horton
on Oct 1, 2016 at 12:07:14 pm

Hi Mark and thank you for the reply. I will contact NewBlue but I guess as you say the licence is only for Vegas Pro 12.

Regards
BobH

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]