FORUMS: list search recent posts

Magix Upgrade Offer requirements qualifying product requirements?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Norton
Magix Upgrade Offer requirements qualifying product requirements?
on Sep 28, 2016 at 6:59:37 pm

Hi, does anyone know what the qualifying upgrade product requirements are for the Magix Vegax Pro offer ending on the 16th-Oct-2016?

https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/proxy/e6f256042a5efa56fcf9/?link=...

Return to posts index

George Dean
Re: Magix Upgrade Offer requirements qualifying product requirements?
on Sep 28, 2016 at 7:25:29 pm

Hi John,

I don't think there are any requirements. If you click on the link and click on the package you would like, it will take you to a shopping cart. To get to that point, there are no requirements to meet. I haven't gone past that point because I have no intention to purchase anything from Magix. But you could try it and back out if they ask for a previous serial number.

Best Regards......George

Return to posts index

John Norton
on Sep 28, 2016 at 7:39:48 pm

Thanks George, it's for a friend who has Sony Vegas 13 Platinum Suite. The whole thing is a bit weird.

I went for the summer offer and am happy with that.

Return to posts index

Phil Seymour
on Sep 29, 2016 at 7:34:12 am

Saw your comment re buying from Magix. Have you had issues with the company? I must admit that any company that hides behind an internet "wall" and offers no phone or direct email contact strike me as one that has a reputation for poor products, service or both.

Windows 7 Pro64, i7 CPU, 16GB RAM, SSD boot drive, GTX 570 Graphics, Vegas Pro 12

Return to posts index

László Kovács
on Sep 29, 2016 at 7:44:57 am

Hi,

For my support queries they usually asnwer within a week. That's not too fast, but I would not say they are inaccessible.
And I don't think they hide:
http://www.magix.com/de/unternehmen/standorte/

Best regards

László Kovács

Return to posts index

Phil Seymour
on Sep 29, 2016 at 9:53:16 am

I appreciate there is light at the end of a long tunnel, but my initial observation is there is no readily obvious way to communicate with them. It is a drill-down process. Anyway, just my beef. I just hope Vegas doesn't wither in their hands.

Windows 7 Pro64, i7 CPU, 16GB RAM, SSD boot drive, GTX 570 Graphics, Vegas Pro 12

Return to posts index

László Kovács
on Sep 29, 2016 at 11:49:56 am

[Phil Seymour] "I appreciate there is light at the end of a long tunnel,"

And that's fine until it 's not whistling :))))

Best regards

László Kovács

Return to posts index

John Norton
on Sep 30, 2016 at 3:19:12 pm

You were right about that George, no serial number required! My friend purchased MVP 14, no problem., 1st link below. The 2nd link below gave the impression that it wasn't possible after entering a serial no. for Sony Vegas Platinum Suite = Sony Vegas Platinum Suite as best option.

https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/proxy/e6f256042a5efa56fcf9/?link=...

https://support2.magix.com/customer/vegas/upgrade

Return to posts index

George Dean
on Sep 30, 2016 at 4:17:18 pm

Hi John,

Glad that worked out for your friend. I have read in another forum, using your 2nd link, which prompts for a serial number, that entering almost any number will take you to the software. So, it appears there is no cross reference to previous Sony serial numbers for validation, at least not yet. I have also read, after three months Magix has yet to successfully port the serial numbers from Sony and integrate them into their system. I think they really don't care at this stage of the game, but just my opinion. Of course this is all immaterial for your purpose, as you have what you need and that's all that really matters.

Best Regards......George

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]