FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can anyone confirm if Opacity has been added to the Event Pan/Crop tool under Vegas Pro 14?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Francois Blawat
Can anyone confirm if Opacity has been added to the Event Pan/Crop tool under Vegas Pro 14?
on Sep 27, 2016 at 2:13:52 pm

I wanted to know if MAGIX has added anything further to the Event Pan/Crop tool, like maybe adding custom tools to it? Awhile back I wrote up I was having issues trying to re-create those old VH1 Pop-Up style videos using Vegas Pro. (At each position in the video I have to change Opacity but I could not)

Composite Envelope is a track Property and the Pan/Crop tool is an event property so If I moved an event all sync is lost between the event pan/crop keyframes and any keyframes in the Opacity (composite) envelope.

I am hoping this eventually makes it to the program.

As a side note, has anyone tried to print to PDF the new MAGIX Forums? It is sure not like the previous SCS forum. First page shows the Title and the rest is blank, then the forum messages start on page 2. I hope that MAGIX fixes their forum. It just seems like a waste of space to have all that room between messages....

- - - - -
FixitMad

Return to posts index

George Dean
Re: Can anyone confirm if Opacity has been added to the Event Pan/Crop tool under Vegas Pro 14?
on Sep 27, 2016 at 2:49:06 pm

I see no difference between the v13 and v14 Pan & Crop.

Best Regards......George

Return to posts index

Francois Blawat
Re: Can anyone confirm if Opacity has been added to the Event Pan/Crop tool under Vegas Pro 14?
on Sep 27, 2016 at 3:02:49 pm

[George Dean]

Thank you for posting your find!

Thanks again,

- - - - -
FixitMad

Return to posts index

László Kovács
on Sep 27, 2016 at 7:25:13 pm

" so If I moved an event all sync is lost between the event pan/crop keyframes and any keyframes in the Opacity (composite) envelope."

Hi,

if you have "lock envelopes to events" switched on, the sync should be maintained. At least with the points on the envelopes that are within the boundary (on time axis) of the event, when you move it.

I used to add 2 extra point on the envelope at the start and the end of the event, before I move it.

Best regards

László Kovács

Return to posts index

Francois Blawat
on Sep 28, 2016 at 4:35:06 pm

Hi László,

I will try that out when I get home, but I thought since Composite Envelope is a track property and the Pan/Crop tool is an event property, I could not move an event because the sync would be lost. Does the lock envelope apply to the pan/crop tool as well?

--

I came across this limitation when I was trying to create those old VH1 Pop-Up style videos using Vegas Pro. (At each position in the video I have to change Opacity but I could not)

Composite Envelope is a track Property and the Pan/Crop tool is an event property so If I moved an event all sync is lost between the event pan/crop keyframes and any keyframes in the Opacity (composite) envelope.

--

Thanks,

- - - - -
FixitMad

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]