FORUMS: list search recent posts

Timeline Tools: RIP

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Doug Jackson
Timeline Tools: RIP
on Sep 27, 2016 at 12:43:47 pm

This may be old news for some, but Gary James has announced that he will not be porting his "Timeline Tools" Utility to MAGIX Vegas:

"Because of the large amount of work that would be required in maintaining, developing, and testing two versions of Timeline Tools (one for Sony Vegas Pro v13 and earlier, and one for Magix Vegas Pro v14 and later) I've decided that for a free utility program, I simply can't invest the time required to properly support both. To that end Timeline Tools will NOT be available for Magix Vegas Pro."

http://www.nfatoys.com/moasoftwarellc/

Too bad, it did several things very well.

Regards,
--Doug

Dell Precision T5500
2x Intel Xeon DP E5620 @ 2400MHz; Memory: 22528MB; Chipset:Intel 5520;
Video Card : AMD R9 290x
HDD: Crucial_SSD1 (256GB);WD(1000GB);WD(2000GB)

Return to posts index

Richard Jones
Re: Timeline Tools: RIP
on Sep 27, 2016 at 1:09:58 pm

Yes I was already aware of this and alas there are others as well. It's one of the reasons I'm not upgrading to Pro 14 as yet.

Richard

Return to posts index

George Dean
on Sep 27, 2016 at 2:18:24 pm

I was also aware of Gary's decision, but that was not the reason I decided not to purchase anything from Magix. I have Timeline Tools, and have used it as exploring it's capabilities. I do not depend on it, but understand why many do and recognize the effort Gary made to develope it and the polish it adds to Vegas pro. If I were Gary, I would have made the same decision. I think Timelne Tools still has life in it, because there are many who have made a similar decision to stay with previous versions of Vegas Pro and avoid the v14 for now. My hat is off to Gary and wish him well.

Best Regards.......George

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
on Sep 27, 2016 at 10:35:58 pm

Yep, It's a sad situation indeed for those who uses this handy little tool.

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]