FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas 14 Upgrade Offer Coupon Code?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nigel O'Neill
Vegas 14 Upgrade Offer Coupon Code?
on Sep 23, 2016 at 11:28:23 pm

Hi, has anyone received any offers better than 'starting from USD$199, expires 27 Sept 2016' in Sony Net notify (when you start Vegas)? I used to get an email with a promo code or coupon code that brought the price down to $139. The version of Vegas I have pushes that upgrade price to USD$249. With the exchange rates what they are, that pushes up my local price to AUD$326. Not very appealing, particularly since I purchased Vegas when AUD had achieved parity with USD. That was great, but now .... :-(

My system specs: Intel i7 970, GTX570, 12GB RAM, ASUS P6T, Vegas Pro 12 (x64), Windows 7 x64 Ultimate, Vegas Production Assistant 1.0, VASST Ultimate S Pro 4.1, Neat Video Pro 2.6

Return to posts index

David Shirey
Re: Vegas 14 Upgrade Offer Coupon Code?
on Sep 24, 2016 at 7:15:40 am

I asked the exact same thing about a week ago and the consensus seemed to be no, they haven't offered that this time around. Frankly I'd gladly pay the full $200 for an upgrade to get the Mercalli V4 software it comes with, but I've been doing the one week trial for Vegas 14 and it's nothing but crashes on my system.

Return to posts index

Nigel O'Neill
on Sep 25, 2016 at 12:45:13 am

[David Shirey] "I've been doing the one week trial for Vegas 14 and it's nothing but crashes on my system"

Thanks David. Vegas 11-13 were crash happy, but once I disabled GPU acceleration in both preview and renders, it was stable. When it was working, it was great, but it crashed too often and became disruptive.

My system specs: Intel i7 970, GTX570, 12GB RAM, ASUS P6T, Vegas Pro 12 (x64), Windows 7 x64 Ultimate, Vegas Production Assistant 1.0, VASST Ultimate S Pro 4.1, Neat Video Pro 2.6

Return to posts index

Neal Barlow
on Sep 25, 2016 at 3:30:00 am

I haven't received anything either. I've been looking for it too, but with quite a few people talking about the crashing, I was getting hesitant about the upgrade.

Neal Barlow
To The Skies Productions
Gh2,Gh3, Canon XA10, Sony Vegas 13, Adobe CC2014 and Stuff, cause that's the real secret ingredient.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]