FORUMS: list search recent posts

vegas hangs on switching back from chrome

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul Belter
vegas hangs on switching back from chrome
on Sep 2, 2016 at 9:15:09 am

MAGIX Vegas??? I guess I must have missed something. Anyway:

I happend to have an issue. Any clues? PLease suggest something.
During editing I very often need to switch to PS or other applications or probably most often to Chrome.
From some time I observed that when I switch back to Vegas it just hangs and I have to restart it. It happens only while switching from Chrome but I am not so sure, it might be that I switch to chrome and back the most often. I use alt+tab.
I reinstalled vegas but gave no effect. I dont remember to install anything new lately and I am unable to mark a moment the issue started. It is not so often. Happens occasionaly but I hate to have something out of order. Please good people give me something to start with.
all the best

SV12 on Qosmio X70/win 8.1/i7-4700MQ/RAM 16GB/NVIDIA GF GTX770M (3GB)

come find me: http://www.facebook.com/longhairfilms
instagram: longhairfilms

Return to posts index

Nigel O'Neill
Re: vegas hangs on switching back from chrome
on Sep 2, 2016 at 11:42:21 pm

This sounds so familiar. Try: Tools > Preferences, General, remove the tick against Close media files when not the active application

My system specs: Intel i7 970, GTX570, 12GB RAM, ASUS P6T, Vegas Pro 12 (x64), Windows 7 x64 Ultimate, Vegas Production Assistant 1.0, VASST Ultimate S Pro 4.1, Neat Video Pro 2.6

Return to posts index

Paul Belter
Re: vegas hangs on switching back from chrome
on Sep 4, 2016 at 10:15:13 am

you gotta be kidding me??? my issue with chrome relates to closing handles while leaving vegas? sounds really crazy for me but thanks so much - i will try that!!! thanx!

SV12 on Qosmio X70/win 8.1/i7-4700MQ/RAM 16GB/NVIDIA GF GTX770M (3GB)

come find me: http://www.facebook.com/longhairfilms
instagram: longhairfilms

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]