FORUMS: list search recent posts

Pictures can't be shown in original resoulution.

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ein Benutzername
Pictures can't be shown in original resoulution.
on Aug 24, 2016 at 9:14:13 pm

I noticed a disturbing issue when adding pictures with transparent backgrounds. Let's say I got an Image that has the size of 32x18, so is very small. It has a transparent background and I want to place it in front of another "main" picture (1920x1080p resolution). However, when adding the picture it automatically zooms it to fit the 1920x1080 project resolution. But the more disturbing thing is that I cannot scale it back to ist original size. Let's say my 32x18 picture got scaled up to 1920x1080 and I'm using the "Event Panorama/Crop" to resize it to 32x18. So I need to scale the Frame in it up to make the picture smaller, obviously. However, at some point I can't resize it anymore, so I can't get my 32x18 picture in a resolution of 32x18p in my project. This is freaking me out. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Return to posts index

László Kovács
Re: Pictures can't be shown in original resoulution.
on Aug 25, 2016 at 4:19:36 am

Hi,
Instead of pan/crop move and scale it with track motion!
That gives you the possibility to resize to even 0 width/height.
Best regards

Return to posts index

Ein Benutzername
on Aug 25, 2016 at 8:43:24 pm

Thanks, that worked fine.

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
on Aug 25, 2016 at 10:42:06 pm

Another option that I use quite often is to create a 1920 x 1080 transparent new image in Photoshop (you can use any other graphic editor), import the graphic as a new layer and position it near its final location or even center--it really doesn't matter. Then save as a png and import into Vegas. Then you can move the image anywhere you want without having to scale it inside of Vegas. This approach is pretty simple and better quality since you've avoided scaling in Vegas altogether.

wwaag

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]