FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Vegas Lagging with Windows 10

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Harris Majeed
Sony Vegas Lagging with Windows 10
on Aug 17, 2016 at 3:33:02 pm

So, very recently, i upgraded to Windows 10 and i regret that decision so much now. Can someone help? Sony Vegas lags tremendously whenever i pause and play a video in a timeline, editing is literally impossible. Can somebody please help? I love Sony Vegas so much and now it doesn't let me use it anymore.

Return to posts index

Francois Blawat
Re: Sony Vegas Lagging with Windows 10
on Aug 17, 2016 at 4:21:48 pm

Harris,

This is not "Help" per say but advice that if you got the Free Windows 10 upgrade, you CAN downgrade back to Windows 7 within 30 days of your Windows 10 Install date. Your PC will be allowed to go back to Windows 10 later as Microsoft keeps your PC data on record.

If Sony Vegas worked under your previous version of Windows (and I'm assuming you had Windows 7) you can then downgrade back to your previous version.

The "other" option is to perform a Reinstall of Vegas especially if you did the free upgrade option that ended 7-29-2016.

- - - - -
FixitMad

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
Re: Sony Vegas Lagging with Windows 10
on Aug 18, 2016 at 8:14:27 am

Have you tried re-installing Vegas? And i assume its the latest version of Vegas Pro 13?
If you have and the problem still continues, then in your situation, i would recommend you
simply go back to what you were using before, which is Windows 7 i presume!

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]