FORUMS: list search recent posts

Animating infographic in Newblue Titler Pro 4 from Vegas timeline or in After Effects?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Carlos Silva
Animating infographic in Newblue Titler Pro 4 from Vegas timeline or in After Effects?
on Jul 29, 2016 at 2:29:57 pm
Last Edited By Carlos Silva on Jul 29, 2016 at 2:30:43 pm

Hi,

I've learned to edit video, a lot through this forum at Creative Cow! However, animation is still something to learn.

I would appreciate opinions on what is the easier and best workflow to animate an infographic like this one:

Initially, I have two tools in my mind: on one side there is After Effects, on the other is Titler Pro 4 + Newblue Kinetic and Fluid Motion Pack add-ons. Newblue states that these add-ons give "the power to create complex motion graphics inside Titler Pro. No more round-tripping from your video editing application to After Effects and back. Get what you need right in your NLE with Titler Pro". And that is appealing to me, since I love Vegas Pro, and the trial of Titler Pro 4 I just installed is working seamless with Vegas. But since I am starting to learn animation, my capabilities to judge Titler Pro 4 and After Effects is quite limited yet.

My workflow would start by creating the art in Photoshop, then importing it into Titler Pro or After Effects to animate. Actually, I had also thought in BCC 10, which released a Title tool. But it seems BCC can't handle Photoshop (PSD) files, motive that led me to remove it from my list.

I don't have the intention to learn everything about animation, but just the right workflows to handle infographics, and the example above is quite sufficient for my overall needs. I use video for education, and I don't have aspirations to become a Hollywood filmmaker! In this regard, I'm not comparing all Titler Pro and all After Effects features, since it sounds that After Effects would have a steeper learning curve in this case. But isolating just the capabilities of Titler Pro and AfterEffects to animate that specific infographic example, which one would be the simpler and easier tool for the job?

Many thanks,
Carlos

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]