FORUMS: list search recent posts

Is it possible to render with the same effect as it has with rate on? Sony Vegas 13

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ken Hong
Is it possible to render with the same effect as it has with rate on? Sony Vegas 13
on Jul 20, 2016 at 2:23:23 am

Hey guys new to these forums. I've been making some videos with sony vegas 13 for awhile, and i've also been wondering for awhile if i can keep the effects of changing the rate and render it with that certain speed of the video. For example there is a little bar at the bottom left of Sony Vegas that says rate and if you move the triangle it will change the rate of the video too your liking while making everybodys voice sound like they are on helium. ( which is the effect I want ). I dont want to just change the audio of the video because it makes the background noise in the video other then the voices very screechy and robotic. When i try to render it with the rate on it doesnt keep that rate it goes back to normal speed.

TL:DR I want to make a helium sounding voices without messing up the background noises in the video by setting the video speed to 1.4x faster(for example) and sucessfully render it.

If there is a seperate program I can use to do that i would be fine with that also. Thanks for reading.

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Is it possible to render with the same effect as it has with rate on? Sony Vegas 13
on Jul 20, 2016 at 10:39:51 am

1 - That Bar is for Preview.

2 - I would have thought that as the Audio of background and spoken is folded together, so no. But I'd have to experiment with my audio tools first. Do you want to supply a tiny audio sample?

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]