FORUMS: list search recent posts

Rendering 4k?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ron Koms
Rendering 4k?
on Jul 19, 2016 at 5:55:41 am

I have Vegas Pro 13. I dropped some 4k footage onto the timeline, seems to be working fine. But then time to render. I tried all the 2160 templates, but none will play back. I just bought the newest PowerDVD16, and it won't playback either... I have not yet tried VLC.

How do others play back edited 4k footage?

Return to posts index

Bruce Brent
Re: Rendering 4k?
on Jul 19, 2016 at 1:36:46 pm

Ron, click this link. When playing back 4K use ONLY this https://potplayer.daum.net/ software, or another of you choice that does play back 4K as Vegas Pro DOES NOT have the codec to playback 4K.

Return to posts index

Jeff Lee
on Jul 19, 2016 at 2:45:09 pm

Depends on what codec's you have installed. I get PRORES out of Mercalli 4.0 to play back easily as does XVAC S as mp4. You have something else wrong in your system.

Return to posts index

Aaron Star
on Jul 19, 2016 at 6:13:41 pm

You may want to post a screenshot of Speccy;s overview page. This would clue the forum into the specifics of your configuration.

If you are having trouble with 4K playback, it is likely due to your system hardware not being able to keep up.

Return to posts index

Ron Koms
on Jul 19, 2016 at 7:47:58 pm

I will give more info and screenshots later when I get home.
Not sure if everyone understands my problem. My Sony 4k camcorder creates a MP4 files that plays perfectly on my PC, and plays perfectly on the Vegas Pro 13 timeline. But after editing, and when it comes time to render, there are not many options for 4k. The few that are there, after created, won't play with any player on PC... I will give more details later... Thanks,
Ron

Return to posts index

Ron Koms
on Jul 23, 2016 at 6:36:26 pm

I would think my PC is powerful enough. It does render, but will not playback MXF files.

I was hoping to create 4k files that will play on most PC's

Thanks,
Ron

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]