FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony/Magix Vegas Pro Noise Reduction Activation

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
August Taconi
Sony/Magix Vegas Pro Noise Reduction Activation
on Jul 11, 2016 at 6:13:34 pm

Has Sony abandoned all Vegas support? Need activation key for Sony Noise Reduction 2.0 in Vegas Pro. Cannot get Sony to respond to email request. Cannot get Magix on the phone. That key is not listed in my Sony Account.
However, I did pay for and activate it in 2014. Any suggestions on who to contact?

Thanks,
August

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Sony/Magix Vegas Pro Noise Reduction Activation
on Jul 12, 2016 at 4:24:54 am

[August Taconi] "Need activation key for Sony Noise Reduction 2.0 in Vegas Pro. "
Erm? Listed in "My Software" I have Serial Numbers, not Activation Keys. When I reinstall a fresh SCS s\w I enter my SN. The process then goes on and I'm up and running. What exactly is the process you are doing? Actually, I'm digging deep here, into my memory banks, but there WAS a hiccup, maybe 6 years back with NR. Anyway, what exactly are you doing?

BTW, I'm using iZotope RX now. I'm happier.

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
on Jul 12, 2016 at 10:54:43 am

Sony are the ones still handling all these requests at the moment.
And activation is carried out by entering your Serial number then be connected
online for the activation process to happen....... Therefore i encourage you to check
back on all your old email messages from Sony when the serial # was first sent to you.

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

August Taconi
on Jul 12, 2016 at 2:31:18 pm

Thanks for the response. Here's what I have. 3 years ago I paid to activate Sony Noise Reduction 2.0. Later I purchased Sound Forge with SNR included. All worked just fine until recently when SNR 2.0 started adding beeping tones to audio on Vegas timeline. A dialog box finally popped up and asked for my activation code. I did look for my email with that info, but it's long gone. As for Sound Forge, SNR still works. I exported the sound track to Sound Forge, corrected audio, and moved it back to Vegas. However, this does not allow for an audio fx chain to be developed in Vegas. (Unless it does and I just don't know how to make it work.) SNR in Sound Forge shows a serial number. SNR in Vegas shows DEMO. Is there a way to link the active SNR back to Vegas. Sound Forge is selected in Vegas preferences as the audio editor. This problem occurs in both Vegas 12 & 13.

Thanks,
August

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]