FORUMS: list search recent posts

best render option

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kyle Le
best render option
on Jul 8, 2016 at 4:16:08 am

Hi, what is the best render file option for videos on youtube to not lose too much quality, but at the same time keep the file sizes at a minimum. Right now, I've been using .wmv, but I think the file sizes are a little bit too big. (My files are recorded in .mp4) thank you.

Return to posts index

Doug Jackson
Re: best render option
on Jul 10, 2016 at 4:09:34 pm

Kyle,

I suggest a search on the forum because this is a common question that has been discussed many times.

Regards,
--Doug

Dell Precision T5500
2x Intel Xeon DP E5620 @ 2400MHz; Memory: 22528MB; Chipset:Intel 5520;
Video Card : AMD R9 290x
HDD: Crucial_SSD1 (256GB);WD(1000GB);WD(2000GB)

Return to posts index

Kyle Le
on Jul 11, 2016 at 12:55:15 am

The problem is, I've tried the mp4 Internet HD mode that people recommended, but my audio doesn't seem to be insynced with my video and the motion looks weird. I'm shooting at 50 fps and 30 fps and editing it down to 25 fps. I do this same thing while i render to .wmv and the audio and video syncs are fine.

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
on Jul 11, 2016 at 2:40:38 am

Not knowing your specifics, it is possible that your problem has to do with your shooting at 30 fps and rendering at 25 fps. Your 50 fps clips should not be a problem so long as you discard every other frame (i.e. disable resampling). However, converting 30 fps to 25 fps is not so simple requiring either dropping frames or estimating them using smart re-sample, which really doesn't work too well. My suggestion to first disable resample for all of your events and then re-render and see if that helps. In the future, avoid filming with mixed frame rates.

wwaag

Return to posts index

Kyle Le
on Jul 11, 2016 at 6:44:45 am

ive already disabled resampled. I'm going from 50 fps to 25 fps or 30 fps and have this problem while rendering in mp4.
it's fine to render to .wmv but .wmv doesn't allow for GPU render, which the mp4 does and saves me 1/3rd of the time.
Maybe my audio bitrate is too high? should i just set it to 192k and be done or raising it 320K cause the lack of synchronization?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]