FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Vegas 13 - Rendering Problem/Crash [ 0xc0000005]

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mihail Petrov
Sony Vegas 13 - Rendering Problem/Crash [ 0xc0000005]
on Jul 5, 2016 at 2:27:38 pm

Hey, guys. I'm so glad I found this site/forum and I even made an account because I need your help.
So I made a video which was only 1:45 long [i worked really hard for it like 3h btw]. So I started to render it from the "Render As" section and my Sony Vegas told me it found a problem. The so called Unmanaged Exception 0xc0000005.
I read a lot about this and I know there are so many people who've experienced it. Forum are full of ideas how to solve this big problem. I watched a bunch of videos and tried different thing [from administration to the program properties, just everything] and nothing helped.
So could you please help me. I really need this video to be done and I'm so upset it crashes everytime. So dissapointed in SV13.
It's important to say that I'm on Windows 10 and I've just installed both Windows and Sony Vegas and my computer is clean. So any idead I haven't tried?
Thank you for listening.

Return to posts index

Aaron Star
Re: Sony Vegas 13 - Rendering Problem/Crash [ 0xc0000005]
on Jul 5, 2016 at 4:40:02 pm

What version of Vegas are you running? The lastest is build of Pro is 453.

What plugins do you have loaded, and are using on the project timeline?

What is the workflow, from camera/source material, and what profile are you rendering to?

What OS version?

Can you list a screen shot of "speccy" summary screen?

Have you tested your memory for 100% zero errors with Memtest86+ lately?

Do you get a clean bill of health after running sfc /scannow from an admin command line?

Have you run an AV scan with Malwarebytes, and cleaned anything found?

Are you running the latest video drivers for your GPU, is your GPU even enabled in Vegas?

Have you pushed through all the windows updates, or are there any updates pending a reboot to complete?

There is not a lot of info from what you provided to help try and trouble shoot the issue. Unless someone else on the forum had the exeact same error by coincidence.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]