FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas' New Owners and Vegas Pro 14

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ken Bennett
Vegas' New Owners and Vegas Pro 14
on Jun 30, 2016 at 9:18:33 pm

You probably got that email too about Vegas Pro 14 coming in September. Notice that MAGIX has already jacked up the price on Vegas Pro 13 to $600 and promising Vegas 14 free if you upgrade to 13 now for $200. We only assume V14 with be a $200 upgrade to v13 owners already. But the do tell you what the V14 upgrade will have.

So I went to their website. They sell lots of other software packages including other editing packages. They already have MAGIX Video Pro X for $400 which they claim is a multi-award winning editing package. But there is nothing on their site about Vegas. It appears they are a middleman or reseller of software. Nowhere on the site is there a way to contact them by email to ask questions unless you open an account with them. There is a phone number to call.

So this does not leave any warm fuzzy feeling yet.

Ken Bennett
Video Adventures
Capturing Your Life's Adventures!

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
Re: Vegas' New Owners and Vegas Pro 14
on Jun 30, 2016 at 9:50:36 pm

Your post is filled with many gross misinformation Ken. Just like what's going on in spades over in the
Sony Creative forum with its many over the top and negative posts.

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

Ken Bennett
on Jun 30, 2016 at 9:57:46 pm

All this info is coming directly from MAGIX.

Ken Bennett
Video Adventures

Return to posts index

Eric Dettman
on Jun 30, 2016 at 9:56:58 pm

<>

To clarify, Vegas has been 599.95 USD on Sony Creative Software's web store for multiple versions. At one time the boxed product was 679.95 USD.

MAGIX see.feel.hear.create

Return to posts index

Ken Bennett
on Jun 30, 2016 at 9:59:01 pm

I stand corrected on the pricing. When I got Vegas I paid $499.

Ken Bennett
Video Adventures

Return to posts index

George Dean
on Jun 30, 2016 at 10:31:36 pm

Hi Ken,

This is pretty easy, go to magix.com, bottom of home page listed under 'ABOUT MAGIX' then 'Company Info' > 'Locations' Then pick your contact location Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Canada, or USA. There you have phone numbers, email address (no account necessary) and mailing addresses. Complete contact information listed just as I would expect from a company conducting international sales and service. What else could you expect?

You used the word 'we' in 'your' assumption about the upgrade from current Vegas Pro 13 users, which certainly didn't come from Magix, as yet.

You are wrong about the price reference, you are wrong about the email contact information, and you are wrong about them being a middleman!

I think Steve Rhoden is correct when stating, "Your post is filled with many gross misinformation Ken".

Nonetheless you still have a right not to have a warm and fuzzy feeling. As time passes perhaps you will change your feelings and be more positive.

Best Regards......George

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
on Jun 30, 2016 at 11:08:46 pm

It's not just the pricing you were wrong about, you were wrong on all accounts.
It's one thing to be entitled to one's own opinion, that's fine..... but it's another thing to
spread negativity in posts on issues you are ignorant of, while spreading false information!

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]