FORUMS: list search recent posts

Saving multiple Track Motion events (multiscreen video)

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gabriel Gama
Saving multiple Track Motion events (multiscreen video)
on Jun 30, 2016 at 2:53:48 am

Hello!
I'm doing a big work in sony vegas and one of the effects that I'm using is multiple screen (2x2, 3x3, 4x4 and 5x5).
Right now I'm using track motion, so for example in the 3x3 case, I have 9 tracks, and I saved the preset of the first position (1 of 9), then in the second track I saved the second position (2 of 9) and so on. Although this is easy for 3x3, when I go for 5x5 i will have to save 25 presets for 25 different video tracks, which is basically a loss of time and makes it hard to work in my timeline.

(as exemplified in this image)

Is there any other ways of doing this? Having 25 videos automatically going in the correct position with a preset?

Any ideas?

Thank you very much!

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
Re: Saving multiple Track Motion events (multiscreen video)
on Jun 30, 2016 at 3:27:23 am
Last Edited By Wayne Waag on Jun 30, 2016 at 3:39:11 am

See this thread.

https://forums.creativecow.net/thread/24/1012024

Scroll down (2nd post) till you find a link to DaviTools VideoWall. May be what you need.

wwaag

Return to posts index

Gabriel Gama
on Jun 30, 2016 at 12:36:57 pm

This seems like it will help a lot! Thank you very much, I really tried to find that on the Internet but found nothing. I will try using it and will post a feedback here!

Return to posts index

Gabriel Gama
on Jul 1, 2016 at 12:49:07 am

Ok, this plug-in is really nice and does the job nicely.
Now I have another question: Can you merge different video tracks into one without losing any pan/crop event? So you have four objects into the same track. When I try to use the plugin with 4 objects in the same track, even if they are in different places in screen the track does not recognize it so I can not stack them (as seen in the image).

Any ideas?

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
on Jul 1, 2016 at 2:01:25 am

Can you merge different video tracks into one without losing any pan/crop event? So you have four objects into the same track.

If I understand what you're asking, my answer would be no, I don't think so, not directly. You could, however, render the 4 tracks to a digital intermediate and use the rendered track. In that case the pan/crop information for the original 4 tracks would be maintained in that single track.

wwaag

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]