FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Vegas Pro 12 Flashing in Preview

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lester Mc Phail
Sony Vegas Pro 12 Flashing in Preview
on Jun 22, 2016 at 2:58:50 pm

Hi Guys,
I placed some footage on my timeline, - 1920x1080 AVC, 29.970 Interlaced-. Inserted a new video track and added a few seconds of title created with Sony Text Media, using the right click and " Insert Text Media" option. When I run my preview, after a few passes, the preview seems to get stuck in a loop, and flickers continuously, I have to shut down the program.
If I use the 'Insert Generated Media" option and use 'Sony Titles and Text" I have no looping and flashing. Did I miss an update? I already unchecked ' Adjust Size and Quality' in the Preview window.

Build is (770) 64 bit

LesterM
SVP 12
Win10, Intel Core i7 4790
32.0 Gb
Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Return to posts index

Danny Hays
Re: Sony Vegas Pro 12 Flashing in Preview
on Jun 22, 2016 at 5:40:32 pm

Insert text media and insert generated media, Sony Titles and Text do the same thing. They're just different ways of doing it. Have you tried resetting Vegas?

Danny Hays
Samples of my Work can be seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ErnestDaniels/videos?view_as=public

Return to posts index

Lester Mc Phail
on Jun 22, 2016 at 5:45:38 pm

Danny,
Thanks, I did the Ctrl + Shft on restart, does not get rid of the flashing. It goes away for a few runs but, comes right back.
I have the same footage running now for about a day, no issues if I used the 'Generated Media' path

LesterM
SVP 12
Win10, Intel Core i7 4790
32.0 Gb
Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Return to posts index

Danny Hays
on Jun 22, 2016 at 5:59:00 pm

I cannot reproduce the problem here but I'm trying it on Win 7, not Win 10. Since they do the same thing, I would just use the generated media option since it works for you without issues, or try reinstalling Vegas.

Danny Hays
Samples of my Work can be seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ErnestDaniels/videos?view_as=public

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]