FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas stops loading project... Vegas stops working screen is displayed

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Krueger
Vegas stops loading project... Vegas stops working screen is displayed
on Oct 18, 2015 at 6:25:06 pm

Using SV 12 . I have a project that I have been working on that now I cannot open. When I go to load it, it loads up to about 81% and then stops and I get the "Sony Vegas has stopped working" screen.

I tried reloading several times, but it always stops at the same point. The last time I was working on the project I was having some issues with a a NewBlue plug in. I tried to update the newblue software while this project was open, but I got an error message that the update was not successful. So I am thinking this might be the cause.

Other projects open fine.

I could not find an auto backup for this project. The last backup I could find was 3 days ago and I did a lot of work since. ( thought it would do auto backups???) Any Help or ideas would be appreciated.

Return to posts index

Russ Froze
Re: Vegas stops loading project... Vegas stops working screen is displayed
on Oct 21, 2015 at 5:35:17 am

Alas Vegas does do backups unless disabled. Frankly I have issues with New Blue Plugins for they become unlicenced at the strangest times. Consequently I stay away from them and quite frankly should someone from New Blue be interested I have no plans on future purchase due to instability in licensing.

Updating a plugin while in use may well have corrupted the veg file, if the backup can not be found then I'm afraid the work is lost.
Russ Froze

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]