FORUMS: list search recent posts

ToolBar Difficult to see

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Carl Grout
ToolBar Difficult to see
on Oct 7, 2015 at 8:41:55 pm

CreativeCow Vegas Pro 12.0 Basics tutorial show a toolbar that is easy to see because there are dark lines around any tool that is selected.
In my Vegas Pro 12.0, the toolbar is *very* difficult to see the difference between when something is selected and when it is not because there is no black highlight edge around any selected item.
How do I get the toolbar items to show clearly what is selected (as displayed in the CreativeCow Tutorial) with dark perimeters around selected items.??

Return to posts index

Carl Grout
Re: ToolBar Difficult to see
on Nov 17, 2015 at 8:59:16 pm

Is there no one else with this problem?
I would really like some help with this.
The Sony Vegas Tool bar items look almost the same when selected as when unselected - making it very difficult to operate the program.
Running Win10 with Sony Vegas 12Pro.
How do I change the appearance of the Toolbar ICONS so that they are like shown in the creativecow (and other) tutorials? How do I obtain toolbar ICONS that can readily show that an ICON is selected vs UNselected?

Return to posts index

Mike Kujbida
on Nov 17, 2015 at 9:11:20 pm

If you haven't already done so, go into Options - Preferences - Display and set both Icon color saturation and Icon color tint to 100%.

Return to posts index

Carl Grout
on Nov 28, 2015 at 10:16:42 pm

Hi Mike,
I tried your suggestion but it makes no change to add the boarders around selected icons (like on CC tutorials and even your picture in your post).
I did notice a slight change in the color of the "Media FX" button only... but still no borders around any selected icons.

Below is a picture of what I'm getting on my Icon bar - no borders around selected icons, which makes it very difficult to tell which icon options are active (and whether or not one is currently selected).

Any further help would be *greatly* appreciated. (please)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]