FORUMS: list search recent posts

Rounded ends to media generators

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jamie Carsten
Rounded ends to media generators
on Aug 9, 2015 at 8:06:00 am

Hi there,

I am looking at starting up a semi-frequent vlogging channel. I am trying to create an intro for myself and having difficulties with media generators.

I am using media generators to create animated underlines to my text. You can see what I mean by downloading the attached zip, which has my veg file, the font and audio track I want to use in the intro. I have two problems with this:

1. I want both ends of the line to have a rounded finished, not straight as it currently is. You can see what I mean in the line example image in the zip file. I've played with it for ages but just don't know how to achieve this.

2. The only way I knew how to achieve this animated underline was to create multiple media generators, each one starting when the line goes in a new direction. I can't seem to adjust the lines properly so that they stay perfectly in sync with each other. If you refer to the line error image in the zip file, it shows you the problems I am having. You can see these sync issues in motion by watching the veg file.

I was just wondering if anyone new how to overcome these problems?

Thanks so much
Jamie

Download link to file: 9122_zipped.zip

Return to posts index

Danny Hays
Re: Rounded ends to media generators
on Aug 10, 2015 at 6:45:50 pm

You link for the zip file doesn't work, at least for me.

Danny Hays
Samples of my Work can be seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ErnestDaniels/videos

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]