FORUMS: list search recent posts

Templates In SV??

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joey Silk
Templates In SV??
on Jun 24, 2015 at 7:34:32 am

Hi guys!!

I've noticed a lot of video editors use templates. They seem to be very easy, quick, and classy. These templates can range from a quick intro to a border around the entire video.

Here's a website I found that specializes in templates- http://editorsdepot.com/3d

I haven't found a way to make any of these templates work. I can download and open the .RAR file, but I still don't have any success in actually using the template in Sony Vegas. Does anyone know how to save, open and customize a template?

I also can't find any template that features a 'heading'. For example a heading during a testimonial-

I use a lot of testimonials in videos, and can't find any way to professionally display necessary info next to a person. Does anybody know of a template that would do that? Or is there another way?

Please also let me know if you have any ideas on how to run, and customize a template.

Thank you so much!! Any help is appreciated! I love learning about Sony Vegas and VFX. If you have any ideas let me know! Thank you!!

Joey

Video Editor
Win 7 64-bit*16GB*i7-4770k Quad Core 3.5GHz*4GB Radeon R9 270X*
GoPro

Return to posts index

John Rofrano
Re: Templates In SV??
on Jun 24, 2015 at 11:07:22 am

[Joey Silk] "Does anybody know of a template that would do that? Or is there another way?"
That's why we created VASST Title Strips. There are several sets to choose from and they allow you to add and modify text quite easily.

~jr

http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasst.com

Return to posts index

Aleksey Tarasov
on Jun 24, 2015 at 11:58:52 am

> "Does anyone know how to save, open and customize a template?"

Templates are ordinary Vegas projects (.veg files). You extract them from RAR archives, open in Vegas (File > Open) and edit as you need. That's it.

> "I use a lot of testimonials in videos, and can't find any way to professionally display necessary info next to a person. Does anybody know of a template that would do that?"

Look here

Return to posts index

Joey Silk
on Jun 24, 2015 at 2:18:26 pm

Thank you!! That's exactly what I needed. It helped a lot!

Is there anyway to generate animations like that myself?

Joey

Video Editor
Win 7 64-bit*16GB*i7-4770k Quad Core 3.5GHz*4GB Radeon R9 270X*
GoPro

Return to posts index

Edward Troxel
on Jun 27, 2015 at 5:04:44 pm

You might take a look at Titler Pro 4. See here:

Edward Troxel

Return to posts index

Danny Hays
on Jun 30, 2015 at 3:03:59 am

You can do this within Vegas itself but it may take some time for the first ones. You can use media generator and make color bar backgrounds and overlaying text like in your posted pics. Then just delete any audio and video media from the project and save it as a .veg file with the name template in it so you know which is which. Just open the new .veg with all the generated media tracks, placement and size still there and add new media and edit the text if needed. All the hard work will still be there.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]