FORUMS: list search recent posts

Restore Corrupted Toolbar Buttons

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Wayne Waag
Restore Corrupted Toolbar Buttons
on Apr 6, 2015 at 12:51:55 am

My first post on CC. Is there any way to restore a corrupted upper Toolbar in V13? Every once in a while, I will lose all of my buttons and have to re-do the entire set. I don't mean disappearing icons--that happens with great frequency, especially when using Photoshop, but can be restored easily by rescanning the script menu. I've saved the tbmappings.dat file in AppData, but that doesn't seem to work at restoring the buttons. Any suggestions on how the Toolbar buttons can be saved and re-loaded? Thanks.

wwaag

Return to posts index

Aleksey Tarasov
Re: Restore Corrupted Toolbar Buttons
on Apr 6, 2015 at 10:02:57 am

> "My first post on CC"

Welcome!

> "Any suggestions on how the Toolbar buttons can be saved and re-loaded?"

Try this.

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
on Apr 6, 2015 at 4:32:06 pm

Thanks so much. I do have Vegasaur and had forgotten it also saves Toolbar info. I found another thread on CC where a part of the registry could be exported, but use of Vegasaur seems a lot safer. Again, thanks.

wwaag

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
on Feb 24, 2016 at 8:43:56 pm

It's almost a year later and I am still having this problem. Use of Vegasaur does not work for some reason. I just sent an email to support describing the problem. I assume that toolbar information is stored in the file "tbmappings.dat". However, if I make changes to the Toolbar icons in Vegas, that particular file is not being updated, or should it be? It still shows just a reference to the original icons, but not the new ones. Any ideas?

wwaag

No solution. Clicked by mistake.

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
on Feb 25, 2016 at 5:12:54 pm

Problem solved. Operator error.

wwaag

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]